2/3/14

Reading Day!


Some days we just like to snuggle up on the guest bed and read.  We still had school...just a modified version.  (We did our bible verse and the calendar).  This week our theme is Noah's Ark, animals, and the zoo (letter z).  We read a bunch of books on those topics.  

But first... I finished my desk.  I love it.  I really just want to sit here all of the time.  Sometimes I create work for myself just so I can have something to do at my desk.  I'm sure that will pass...  :)

 My desk


 Bob Books.  We love them!  E has already started to learn how to sound out words because of these books.  They are highly recommended!!!



 Reading Day!!


E wanted to do a project.  So I poured salt into this box lid and she practiced writing her letters.  


Thankful!  Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment