8/11/12

Finished School Corner

I posted previously about Evie's school corner.  I had a few updates and didn't know that I was going to have it finished so soon!  So, here are updated pictures.  I love how it turned out!!


We purchased most of this at IKEA.  I love the little bins to hold her art supplies.  (High enough that she can't reach - I don't want to walk in with markers and paint all over everything!)  We have two rows of wires to display her artwork.


This is where I will keep her curriculum.  (Nothing too formal now - since she is 2 this year).  But I do like the idea of introducing structure to her through various curriculums.  (Picture Book Curriculum that I am writing, Letter of the Week Curriculum from http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/, Bible Verses, etc..)  For more details on how I organize things, feel free to ask!


This is our dry erase scheduler from Target.  We will not have stuff scheduled everyday, but it'll be nice to have the days we do have "school" organized!!!


And, of course, we had to have Evie's friend over to try out the new school corner!  Sweet friends.  :)

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment